Ethernet Networking Cat6a Patch Cables UTP/STP UL/ETL Listed
If you want to buy a high-performance patch cable, the cat6a patch cable or cord is the one to look for. This is because it is one superior patch cable that delivers excellent performance. It has a 0.57mm conductor is somewhat special as it is made from pure copper material and has no mixing in it. So, the Ethernet Networking cat6a patch cable is not going to disappoint you at all. This cable has the same unshielded twisted pairs pattern. So, the twists are there. All of these twists are tight so that the cable can perform equally well. Because of its quality conductor, this cable has a maximum frequency of 750 MHZ.
Technical Specifications of Cat6a Patch Cable
- It Has a pure copper conductor
- The maximum frequency of 750 MHZ
- 23 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Wire Gauge
- Compatible with all fast ethernet applications
- Compatible with T568-A and also T568-B wiring codes
- Also supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet) applications
- Also works with 10Base-T, 100 Base-T, and 1000 Base-T.
- It is available in a variety of lengths, including 1ft, 3ft, 5ft, etc.
As it is an augmented cable so it has the transfer rate of this cable is up to 10 GBPS. So, it can also work with Gigabit ethernet applications. If you are worried about speed and compatibility, there is no need. This cable covers all the basics. So, from a performance point of view, this cable offers everything. Monk Cables has this cable in all lengths and variations. It is a patch cable but delivers performance equal to a full-length cable. Monk Cable has this cable TIA/EIA verified. Further, our patch cables, including this one, are RoHS compliant. So, you can expect this cable to offer some great network speeds.